This is the story of the family that was caught in the crossfire of Ebola.

This is what it’s like to be in the hospital and be in quarantine.

And this is the thing that people don’t talk about.

This story is a reminder of how the world has changed.

When the virus first hit in the village of Loko in Liberia, a small town just outside of Monrovia, people were living in relative safety.

Their children were healthy and school was back in session.

The village had been spared a complete collapse.

For weeks, the only way to get out of town was to take an airplane and fly out.

For a couple months, the plane was filled with people from Loko and other villages around the country.

The plane took off for Monrova and landed in the small town of Mabou in August.

As the plane flew, many of the villagers got sick.

People died.

The CDC called for help.

On August 24, a plane carrying a group of international medical professionals landed in Mabouk.

The doctors had to be moved into isolation and doctors had no choice but to use respirators.

As they left the plane, one of the doctors took out a small plastic bag and threw it over the side of the plane.

“This is my little bag,” he said.

“I can’t describe it, but it is something that I had to put on the plane.”

When the plane landed, the medical personnel went back to the village and took care of the sick.

The next day, the hospital staff took a group to a quarantine room and put them in a room.

The room was about four feet by four feet.

The hospital staff put them into a large bed and placed them in the room.

A doctor and a nurse worked in isolation, waiting for Ebola symptoms to appear.

In this room, they waited for the symptoms to occur.

For two days, the doctors, nurses, and other medical staff were kept isolated, waiting to see if they would contract Ebola.

On October 3, the first symptoms of Ebola appeared.

The first symptoms were a sore throat and sore muscles.

Then they were fever and chills.

Then a headache and nausea.

Finally, diarrhea.

The symptoms did not last very long, but they were too severe.

The nurses and doctors were ordered to take their personal protective equipment (PPE) off.

They had to wear masks.

The infection could spread.

They couldn’t leave the room for more than a few minutes.

At that point, they were told that they were at the extreme end of the illness spectrum and were not contagious.

But then they saw someone who had contracted Ebola and began vomiting.

They went to the isolation room.

They sat down and waited.

The second symptoms began.

People began coughing, their face started to turn white.

Their throats began to swell and they started to show red.

They were told they should be moved to the intensive care unit.

The Ebola doctors were in shock.

They felt that their entire lives had been changed.

They asked everyone they could think of to stop vomiting and coughing and get on their feet.

They also wanted to take some of the patients out of the isolation unit and give them some medical care.

They knew that a lot of people would be sick enough to be sick, so they decided that the Ebola patients would have to stay in isolation until their symptoms went away.

The people in isolation began vomiting, their mouths began to close up.

The staff had to give the people medical care to stop them from vomiting.

And the patients started to become ill again.

But they were not sick enough yet.

The disease was spreading and the infection rate was increasing.

People were coughing up blood.

People started to vomit.

Some were vomiting blood and were passing out.

They started to cough up a lot more blood.

One man started to collapse.

The health workers took a stretcher and put it on top of the man.

It was about eight feet long and about three feet high.

The stretcher was so big that the stretcher fell on top.

The man fell onto it and he was coughing and vomiting blood.

The ambulance took the man to the emergency room.

When he arrived, he was lying on the stretchers.

His head was swollen and he had a massive fever.

His nose was swollen.

His skin was peeling off.

His tongue was black.

His ears were bleeding.

He had diarrhea and he couldn’t talk.

He was in the ICU for six weeks.

He died of Ebola on January 14.

The other patients who came into isolation that day were all the same people.

All had symptoms that had started to develop in Liberia the previous week.

The ones that were sick in Liberia were all sick in Monrovo, in the neighboring country of Guinea.

They all had fever, chills, coughs, vomiting, and a lot blood.

All of them had received some sort of medical care and they were all in